Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mtv Shooting @ Namewee Official Fifa song!

Alright guys! Yes, it is time to break the ice! Everyone been asking or inbox me whether am i the one in this Talented Namewee 黃明志 - latest release -放半粒 Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Song (Handicap Goal)-"Bola Tak Boleh Ahmoi Memang Boleh" !!. Well, the answer is YES, it's me! I'm the Sharlin in the video!:)

Well, it's been a pleasure here to be invited by my fellow friend, Namewee to be part of his latest project. Thanks to FRed. As showing support, i played the captain of the female team versus Namewee's team which eventually they lost ( Handicap Goal ) at the end of the Mv in conjunction with the purpose "he had written the song to bring a different feel to Malaysia’s participation in the World Cup and urged everyone to work harder for sports." -http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=%2F2010%2F6%2F14%2Fnation%2F6465393&sec=nation


So there you go, presenting The making of Handicap Goal, Behind- The Scene!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOfMPMNeKrA



I shall upload more in the next post! Stay tuned.
Cheers for FIFA! 2010!

xoxo.
d.

No comments:

Post a Comment