Wednesday, March 30, 2011

coca-cola - Opening happiness 365 days!

Hey guys, i believed i did mentioned i did a commercial not too long ago for a tvc. (10 countries). Well, here is the final product.


Thanks to my friend, Eric for a wonderfully done product! We have met each other from our last tv commercial, He's a great DP who had worked around the world! probably one of the best here right now in Malaysia.


Hope you guys enjoy, feel fresh, and opening happiness 365days! :)






I love my job. Being paid as a model without exposing myself too much, while able to work with some of the best people in the industry!




P.s. did y'all get the latest April issue - of Female Magazine yet?
lots more awesome stuffs coming up in miss.d.diary........!


:)



eric, me & sam. from Toronto, Canada.


Lotsa loves & bless.

xoxo.
d.

No comments:

Post a Comment