Monday, September 17, 2012

A Joke from A Beautiful Woman - Esquire Magazine


Hey guys,


How are you guys doing? Sorry I've been away for awhile and out of sight in my blog here for the longest time! My BAD, sorry if you guys been waiting for my updates and circumstances i just couldn't log in to my own account which was terrifying for me, i'm not sure what's going on since beginning of this year, maybe i should do something about it :/ Perhaps my own website, soon we will see! :D

Anyway, i would like to share my recent feature with you guys. " A Joke from A Beautiful Woman " - Esquire Magazine 2012, just to show we do have different sides too and could be quite funny pretty lass hehe. I LOVED it! A tastefully done shoot and great collaboration with the team. Big thanks to the editor - Sam!

So here's my joke :


Two doctors met randomly in a bar one night and they decided to continue an after session. They went back to her house, entered bedroom and all getting excited to have a great time. The lady doctor, whose a Surgeon, first went to the bathroom to get ready. As the normal usual procedure, she washes and clean her hands for a good 15 minutes, the followed by the male doctor.

The exciting part begins... As they go along for about a good 15 minutes, the male doctor asked, " Are you A Surgeon? ". She replied, " How do you know?" , He answered, " By the way you getting ready and washes your hands.." Then, the female doctor asked too, " Are you Anaesthetist? " , he replied : " How do you know?", She said :
" Coz i didn't feel anything..........."



xoxo
Love & Bless
d.













No comments:

Post a Comment